PLUS+1® MI Application Development System
Our PLUS+1 MI Application Development System is the easiest way to develop and test your own MI Inverter Application Software using the PLUS+1 GUIDE. It enables you to start with the SW development in an early development phase when the real application is not available yet.
The Development System can be used for a basic SW verification and it can shorten the test effort on the real application significantly.
The Development System includes:
· Hard Shell Transportation Trolley
· AC Motor
· MI03 Inverter
· Power supply
· Emergency Stop / Main Contactor
· Break Out Box
- The System is already prewired according to our wiring recommendations.
- Possibility to include additional components like contactors, valves ...
- The System is supplied with a simple SW example and a Service Tool page that can be used as a base for individual application.
- The Break Out Box can simulate all possible signals going to the inverter and display any signal coming from the inverter.
- External components can be connected to the box and used as real signal sender or receiver.
- Easy to use on desk due to detachable assembly plate.
CG150 CAN/USB Gateway Interface Communicator
Application programs are quick to download from the PLUS+1 CAN network via this compact and cost-effective communicator. Application tuning parameters can be both uploaded and downloaded serving as the gateway interface between PLUS+1 modules on the CAN network and a computer USB port. The CG150 is compatible with Bosch CAN standard 2.0 A & B (standard and extended data frames) and USB standard 1.1 & 2.0.
35 pin AMP Seal Mating Connector Bag Assembly
This is the mating connector for the MI Inverter. It is available as a bag assembly and consists of:
· 1 connector
· 40 crimp contacts
· 10 seal plugs