Our PLUS+1® Mobile Inverters are specified and tested for:
Our inverters are developed and tested according to the following standards and specifications:
- EN 1175 [Safety of industrial trucks]
- EN 12895 [EMC, ESD]: E.g. electromagnetic sensibility up to 100V/ms
- EN 60068 [Environmental tests]:
- Shock / Pulse Impact up to 7g
- Vibration to withstand up to 7g
- 500 Bumps of 25 g in each of 6 directions
- Free fall from 1m (3 feet) hight
- Tested for durability under static and cyclic temperatures (cold, dry & damp heat, change of temperature)
- For usage in cold storage houses: The control board inside the inverter is protected against condensation water and an additional membrane allows for “breathing of the device”.
- IEC 60529 [Degree of Protection (IP)]:
- IPx7 allows for temporary immersion in water of up to 1m depth
- IP6x is the highes possible rating for dust.
- ISO 16750–5 Chemical Resistance: The unit shall be highly resistive to chemicals like battery acid, hydraulic oil, fuel,...
- UL583 listed
- Homologation E-marking on demand
- Additional tests were executed according Danfoss Power Solutions Global Standard GS-027c Electronic Products Environmental Testing, especially developed for "Off-road" machines:
- Short Circuit Protection: All interface pins are protected against short circuit to battery plus or minus
- Reversed Polarity Protection: The unit shall withstand reversed polarity at the supply voltage for a period of at least 5 minutes.
- HALT ( Highly Accelerated Life Test ): Stresses inverter over it's limits to expose design weaknesses and to demonstrate robustness
All inverters in the MIxx series are laid out as below. Please see "Product Overview" for specific data.
|A) Nominal Current||= S2 - 2 min Rating||= 100% of Nominal Current|
|B) Continous Current||>= 60 min Rating||= 50% of Nominal Current|
|C) Boost Current||<= 10 s Rating||= 110% of Nominal Current|